The focus isn’t on homework but on teaching your child the content necessary to succeed in the class. Imagine that your child was the only student in the class and the teacher stayed on a topic until your child “got it” – that’s the Homework Edge!
We won’t do the homework for them, but we work with your child so that they can gain the skills and confidence to do it independently. We are willing to communicate with your child’s classroom teacher to ensure the best possible results.
We work with you and your child to set clear goals so that we all have the same expectations and ensure we stay on the track of success.
We also integrate some study skills tips into the program. This enables your child to truly connect meaning between class work, homework and tests through proper techniques and habits for success.
We meet with you frequently to update you on your child’s progress.
The Homework Edge Program features:
- Individualized instruction of a challanging class
- Some (if not all) homework completed
- Test prep strategies
- Preparing students for long-term success
- Caring/trained/motivating instructors
- Confidence building
- Building relationships with students, parents, and teachers
- Consistent motivation and encouragement
- Noncompetitive learning environment
- Convenient scheduling to fit your needs